Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Snowmenly

snowmenly


From the snow day archives, courtesy of Lori AKA "The Other Mommy"

WHAT YOU'LL NEED

*The cardboard tubes of toilet paper or paper towel rolls
*White paper
*Colored construction paper
*Crayons or markers
*Egg carton
*Glue
*Stuff to affix with glue (such as ribbon, buttons or sequins

WHAT YOU DO
*Cut white paper to fit length of cardboard roll and glue
*Cut out a cup from the egg container and glue to a construction paper "brim"
*Decorate as desired.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Just One Foot said...

Oh my gosh. The cutest thing I've seen lately! I assume your kids made these? This is the kind of thing I just can't throw away when I'm sorting through old craft projects the kids made years ago.

These are just adorable...

Judy

January 31, 2011 at 8:38 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home