Monday, May 24, 2010

Ice Scream, You Scream

Double dip: cotton candy and bubble gum; Single dip: "danilla"

Oh man, Snow Mans.

Can you believe I've never stopped here for ice cream?

I mean ... I remember my grandfather taking me to Neudecker's when it was a bakery (not a gun shop).

But The SnowMan? ... No memory.

And now, after a taste, I feel as if my childhood has a gigantic hole it that has to be filled with cold, sugary confections.

Ittybit highly recommends Bubble Gum.

The Champ is a "danilla" purist.

Been to any "new" ice cream spots?

Tell me what I'm missing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moxie's, in Brunswick, has, like, six different flavors of danilla. Plus dulce de leche, and horchata. I haven't been there this year, but I expect they'll have them again this year.

May 25, 2010 at 8:22 AM 
Blogger toyfoto said...

I've never had horchata but I love almond milk. Must try.

May 25, 2010 at 8:27 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home