Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's that time of year again



I know I haven't been able to GIVE these things away, but that doesn't stop me from trying.

I have got to muster the holiday spirit somehow. I've still got faith in holiday swag.

So ... here's the deal: You comment, delurk, tell me something you've always wanted to tell me (but just didn't have the patience to deal with the all the login names and toggle buttons). Talk about whatever you like: traditions, photography, family, navel lint. I don't care what it is.

And sometime around mid-December I will take all the names, put them in a hat and pick one (so long as you leave an email address in the sign-in menu, not to be shared with the Internets, so I can contact you if you win) and that person will get a mug filled with something sweet and homemade. Probably this (if I can manage not to burn it, that is).

2 Comments:

Blogger hayesmdmk said...

Love your photography! I know it's your talent that makes the pictures great but I always wondered what type of camera you use.

December 2, 2009 at 7:45 PM 
Blogger toyfoto said...

I have a bunch of different cameras that I use from time to time; most frequently for this blog, however, I use a Nikon D300. For lenses I primarily use a Tameron 2 dot something wide angle (that I don't really love) and and a Nikon 1.4 50mm prime (that I highly recommend).

December 3, 2009 at 7:27 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home