Thursday, April 29, 2010

I expect the next phase will be a petition ...

strongly-worded letter

Dear Mrs. Murray - From Annabel,

I just learned yesterday we had a rule that says kids can't hold hands. Why do we have this rule? Our lane is called Friendship Lane and holding hands is part of good friendship. I think we should consider the rule a little different. I know we should have rules to keep kids from hurting each other, but we shouldn't make rules that keep kids from holding hands. We should have a feelings day. Every kid would write their feelings about school. They should tell you how they feel. We should do this. It would make people feel happy.
So, Miss Murray -- Do you like this idea? (Check Yes or No).

I hope you write back.

Love,
Annabel

1 Comments:

Blogger Blacker Swan said...

If Emily's List had a category for Kids to Watch, I'd elect Annabel.

April 30, 2010 at 7:54 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home