Monday, October 26, 2009

Scratch 'Life One,' first race

mmmcat

I know that cats aren't the smartest animals on the planet (Sorry, cat lovers, I'm sticking with this belief) but ours takes the pumpkin.

This morning as we were waiting with Ittybit for the bus, the little fur-bag-of-a-jerk (as I lovingly call her) leapt out (squirrel-like) into rush-hour traffic.

She would have been a greasy puddle of goo right in front of her tiny owners' eyes had she not heeded the blaring horn of the car that could have killed her.

Now, we have done everything we can think of to keep her indoors, but Houdini Kitty is determined to terrorize the neighborhood. (I mean that literally, as I've learned our neighbor -- a VERY, VERY, VERY nice woman who dotes on the kids -- is terrified of cats.)

I'm not sure if there's anything we can do to make sure she doesn't use up her remaining eight lives before the week is out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home