Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Catch of the day


catch of the day, originally uploaded by toyfoto.



I'll admit, there are times I'd like to throw him back ...

Still not sleeping through the night (Don't ask).

Only wanting Ice Ceem Sanwiches for breakfast. (It's got some food value, right?)

Then there's the whine. (You know the one.)

The tantrums. (Oh the unpredictable nature of bad moods.)

And the fighting. (ASK! NO!!!)

But not today.

Even though his sister almost missed her school bus because he was chasing her around the driveway on his car (and I wasn't paying close enough attention to the time) ...

And even though I had to chase after him when it was time go to work, all while he screamed in his big-boy outdoor voice, "NO CATCH ME!!!"

I have to admit, it was the best catch of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home