Thursday, July 2, 2009

Random question Thursday



It's a two-fer this week, but only because I stiffed you last week and stuck you with a rant:

What odd, you're-not-quitting-your-day-job skill have you mastered?

And in what similar endeavor do you seek to become proficient?


PART ONE: I am extremely proud of the fact that I can whistle with my fingers. LOUD. Yes, folks, I can cat-call with the best of the construction crowd. I spent an entire summer, when I was 10 or so, perfecting these tweets so's I could win friends and influence people come fall when I would be attending a new school.

PART TWO: I would love to learn to perform yo-yo tricks. I'm not even sure why, seeing as I can barely get the blasted little thing to climb back up the string even one time after I've tossed it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home