Facebook can go friend itself
So ... I am cutting and pasting the following list of questions to ask your kids from a meme I pilfered from Facebook:
Mom through Annabel's eyes
Annabel at five years old:
1. What is something mom always says to you? - Stand right there.
2. What makes mom happy? – If you clean up your room.
3. What makes mom sad? – If I got a boo-boo or I fell off a cliff.
4. How does your mom make you laugh? – When the popcorn goes spilling all over the place.
5. What was your mom like as a child? - You were good.
6. How old is your mom? – That can we just skip? Because I don't want to tell you.
7. How tall is your mom? – One and a six and a zero.
8. What is her favorite thing to do? – Going places with her kids. ... like bowling. She also loves taking pictures.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? – Works in the city. She makes newspapers.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? – A circus.
11. What is your mom really good at? - Photography. She has a lot of pictures. Like 287.
12. What is your mom not very good at? – Not very good at cooking.
13. What does your mom do for her job? – That would be the newspaper thing again.
14. What is your mom's favorite food? - Coffee.
15. What makes you proud of your mom? – When she takes me places and is with me.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? - A circus lady who swallowed a sword.
17. What do you and your mom do together? - Color.
18. How are you and your mom the same? – We both have each other's heart.
19. How are you and your mom different? – Mom has black hair and I have brown hair.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? - Because she borned me and she loves me.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? - That he's strong and handsome and funny and tries to tickle her. (I do NOT like the tickling).
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? - Bowling alleys.
*It's a meme: Copy, paste, lather, rinse, repeat